Hajj is the 5th basic pillar of the Islam, which is only obligatory and binding on those people who have physical, financial and mental ability to perform it. Umrah, is a Holy act which is also referred as mini Pilgrimage. Translated as the visit to the Haram Shareef. It has great value in the life of every Muslim. Umrah can be performed at any time throughout the year, except the 4 days that are specified for the performance of Hajj rituals. The performance of Umrah, made easier by the help of Umrah Packages 2018 of Makkah Tour.
After entering in to the state of Ihram and reaching to the Haram, it is the time now to comply with the circumambulation or Tawaaf. The Tawaaf or circumambulation means circling around something, but for Umrah and Hajj it means to take seven rounds around the Holy Kaaba with extreme love and devotion. There are 3 conditions, compulsory for Tawaaf (circumambulation) of Umrah and for all other kinds of Tawaaf as well, namely: To be a Muslim, Niyyat (intention) and to perform Tawaaf (circumambulation) around the Holy Kaaba and inside Masjid ul-Haraam. Perform these acts of virtue more concisely by taking Umrah packages 2018.
Without the Niyyat (intention), Tawaaf (circumambulation) is not persuasive. The Tawaaf can be performed either in the Mataf or on different floors of Masjid al-Haram or even on its roof. During the circumambulation or Tawaaf, a pilgrim has to face the Holy Kaaba only when doing Istilam of Hajar-e-Aswad (The Black stone). Tawaaf (circumambulation) may be resumed at the point where discontinued, if it was discontinued because of some genuine reason.
The Pillars of `Umrah are 4:
- a) Ihraam: this is assumed at the station of Meeqat.
- b) Tawaaf or circumambulation: around the House of ALLAH Almighty that is the Holy Kaaba.
- c) Saaee: walking and running between the hills of Safa and Marwa, that is consists of seven circuits.
- d) Tahal-lul: it means coming out of the state of Ihraam; becoming lawful and legal what was previously prohibited during Ihraam.
- During ‘Umrah, pilgrims do not go to Mina, ‘Arafat and Muzdalifah or throw pebbles (rami al-jamaraat) on the Jamrahs (stone pillars representing devils) or offer animal sacrifice (Qurbani). These rites and rituals are only performed during Hajj.
There is not any kind of issue with repeating Umrah as it is Sunnah. In Arabic, word ‘Umrah is derived from I’timaar which means a visit. Though, ‘Umrah in Islamic expressions, means paying a visit to the Holy Kaaba, performing Tawaaf (circumambulation). Umrah can be performed during anytime in the whole year, there is not any fixed time for ‘Umrah like Hajj. As the Umrah consist of 4 basic steps, Saaee is the significant and 3rd step during the Umrah. After getting in Ihraam and performing the Tawaaf (circumambulation), the next step is the Saaee.